Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas is coming...



...and I don't want to spoil any surprises by posting pictures, as most of what I've been making lately is for presents. I've been making a few more felt things and started doing a bit of 'regular' sewing. I've been trying out using proper patterns from books, instead of just winging things, which I'm really enjoying. It's nice that someone else has already done the thinking so all I have to do is cut out and sew, that helps when I don't get started until the kids are in bed.

Hopefully I will sneak in some time to make something for myself soon, otherwise I will post pictures of all the other things once Santa has been.

1 Comments:

Blogger Craft Matters said...

Gail that is really gorgeous.

December 2, 2009 at 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home