Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What am I doing?


This is me at the beginning of my journey to regain my craftiness. It has been far too long since I made stuff regularly, not since I was at school and I miss it. I miss planning projects in my head, spending time making them and then admiring my finished handiwork. One of the benefits of US houses is that they tend to have basements and I am lucky enough to have a room in ours that I have claimed as my craft room. That's about as far as I've got, I've moved all my craft supplies in there and claimed a few bits of furniture but it's still in need of a big sort out. It has no windows but it does have a lovely big walk-in cupboard, or closet as they say over here. This is a picture of it now, hopefully over the next few months I will be able to show the transformation to fabulous craft room and all the wonderful things produced from within.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Amy said...

Looks great Gail, looking forward to seeing some finished stuff. Love the owl by the way.

September 24, 2009 at 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home